Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rolling Over

Luke is now rolling over!!! About 3 weeks ago, he rolled over for the first time...and then never did it again. Well, this weekend...he has started....and hasn't stopped!! :) He is rolling over from his tummy to his back. He is a tummy sleeper....I know...they say for them to sleep on their backs. But my baby like to sleep on his tummy, just like his momma! It is so funny to walk into his room and see him laying there on his back, looking up and smiling! Oh....I forgot...Luke is now sleeping in his OWN room! He has been sleeping in the cradle in my room for the first 4 months of his life. Now...he's a big boy!! I don't think I get much sleep, though because I keep going in and checking on him all through the night.
Here is a picture of him in his cute new outfit on our way to church. He looks like a little Payne Stewart!

No comments: