Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Growing up!

I can't believe how fast Luke is growing up. Time really does fly! When Luke went for his shots, the Dr. mentioned giving him a little water by introducing a cup to him. I said "a sippy cup?". His reply was "yes, or just an open cup, if you're drinking some water, put it up to his mouth". Well....I bought him a sippy cup! He tried drinking out of it for the first time last night. He was quite intrigued by the thing! He did get some out and at one point was actually drinking, but mostly he played with it. Also, I tried giving him some fruit last night...he HATED it! He made the funniest face and would spit it out. I tried some applesauce and banana. He LOVES all the vegetables but did not care for the fruit!



No comments: