Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 4 Months!!

I can't believe that four months ago Luke was born. It seems like only yesterday that I was holding him in my arms for the first time. Boy has he grown in 4 months!! He is such a happy baby...always smiling and never crying. I am so blessed to have such a great baby. Here is a picture of him with the sock monkey this morning...
This morning when I was taking pictures he was laughing and smiling. I got a few really cute pictures. In the past months, some have made comments that he looks scared of the monkey. Well, this month...he doesn't looked scared! He is friends with the monkey!! Check him out hugging it and trying to give it a kiss!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

what a HAPPY boy you have!!

p.s. we didn't end up going to OK, our plans changed and we're going this wknd :)

hope you guys had a great trip!!