Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Flu Shot

Yesterday Luke got the second half of his flu shot. Poor guy...he was all happy and smiling and then all of a sudden the lady stuck him in the leg! He didn't start wailing...it was more of a wimper and he had the funniest look on his face. He cried for a few minutes and then was okay. After we got home, the UPS man delievered us a package from guess who??....Memaw and Grandpa!!! Yes, I said "US" because there were some things in there for me this time, too!! Luke got some new pj's and clothes. Then, of course, there were several special things! Here are the pictures...

Memaw made Luke and I matching pajama/lounge pants!
They have baseball bears on them!!

Memaw made this purse for Mommy!! I LOVE IT!!!

I couldn't get a very good picture because of the flash...but, I think you can see what it is. Grandpa wears his dog tag and his dad's all the time. Luke loves to play with them. So, Grandpa found Luke his own dog tag!!! It has a little boy on it with "Luke" written under it.
Luke and I are so blessed to have the greatest Mom and Dad/Memaw and Grandpa!!! Thank you so much for everything you've done for us!! We love you!!!

No comments: