Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Boomer Sooner!

Today is the Red River Shootout...I can't wait for the day when I can take Luke to the Cotton Bowl! We will eat a some corndogs and funnel cakes and then watch some Sooner Football!! Until that day...we will continue watching it at home and cheering our beloved Sooners on. Here are a few pictures of Luke this morning getting ready for the game.

Getting ready before breakfast!

I like this book!

And for all of you Horn fans....here is a picture that Luke's babysitter took a few weeks ago. I can't believe she could do this to my sweet baby! And...yes...it's upside down on purpose!!Also, Luke knows the word "touchdown" and he knows how to put his hands up in the touchdown signal. It's hilarious!! But, of course, when I get out the camera to video it, he won't do it.
BOOMER SOONER!!!!

No comments: