Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gingerbread House/Lights

Lots of Updates
I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged and shared pictures! I guess you can tell we've been busy! I'll try and make several posts instead of one HUGE one!
***********************************************
Luke and I made a Gingerbread house. He thought it was lots of fun!! I think his favorite part was eating the candy. I think he would put a piece on, eat a piece, put a piece on, eat a piece....you get the idea!!

Not too bad for a 2 year old!

Now I can eat some!!

We also took Luke to see some Christmas lights. He sat in the front seat with Papa and just watched out the window (and hung out the window some!). He loved them. They also had some rides there. Luke rode the Carousel three times...once with Mommy, once with Mimi, and once with Papa. We also got him to ride the Dizzy Dragons (Tilt O'Whirl). We thought he would be a little scared...but, NO. He laughed so much on the ride. If the line wouldn't have been so long, we'd have rode again!

No comments: