Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

I know...I'm a little late! I planned on getting my blog up to date last week and only got 2 posts done.
We had such a fun Christmas this year with Luke. He really "got into" the whole idea of Santa. He calls Santa "Ro Ro" because he can't say Ho, Ho, Ho and in turns, thinks that is Santa's name. He woke up on Christmas and saw all of his wonderful gifts. His favorite things were the basketball goal and the guitar! Of course, after we got all of our gifts opened, we had to play with everything!! Here are a few pictures of Christmas morning at our house!
Luke's stocking...Yes, that is a Dora beanie....he loves Dora!Luke shooting baskets on his new goal!Playing a few tunes and singing for us!It's ELMO!!!Dr. WilsonLuke and Papa playing his Lucky Ducks game

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

I can't believe how big he is!! I LOVE the ELMO pic!!! What a handsome boy!!!!