Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 Months!

Today Luke is 6 months old!! Half a year!!! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how much Luke is growing each month and all of the new things he is doing. As of today, he can now...
*roll over (in all directions!)
*sit up on his own for 10-15 minutes before getting tired!
*roll/scoot all over the floor
*splash in the bath (he thinks it is sooo fun!)
*make "smacking" sounds with his mouth
I'm sure there are many more things that I am not remembering at this moment.

We went for our 6 month pictures today and they were adorable! I try NOT spend lots of money on pictures...but, when your kid is sooo darn cute...you have to buy lots of poses! I'll post a few of those pictures when I get them. But, for now, here is his 6 month monkey picture and a few others! Enjoy!!
Sitting up with monkey!


Playing with HOMER
This morning was the first time he "rode" HOMER....he loved it!
Too bad he can't stay on by himself yet!

No comments: