Thanks to Danielle over at http://thelutzs.blogspot.com/and Megan at http://meganstevensandfamily.blogspot.com/ , I've been given the Kreativ Blogger Award! I'm so honored...my 1st Blog Award!! I have just "met" these ladies through blogworld as we all have baby boys about the same age. It's so nice to be able to read about other mommies and babies and see how Luke compares to everyone! Plus...I just love looking at pictures of other families! Be sure to visit their blogs! With this award, comes the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
So with the rules in place...here ya go!
7 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I went to a small country school from 1st grade-12th. At that time, everything was in one building with 3 different hallways (one was Elementary, one was the Jr. High wing and the other was the HS wing). And...I only had 19 in my graduating class!!! I loved the small school/family atmosphere.2.I was in FFA during High School....and showed sheep!! To this day, I hate sheep and will not use JOY dish soap!
3. I love to read! Unfortunately, since Luke has been born, I've only been able to start and finish 1 book.
4. I have many, many, many pictures framed around my house! Since I live far away from family and friends, I like to have reminders and see their "faces" constantly! Plus, Luke needs to see these pictures as he grows up.
5. I've met OJ Simpson! So, this may not be the greatest thing....but, I still think it's cool. We were headed to a NASCAR race in South Carolina and met him in the airport at Charolette. My Grandma didn't believe us until we showed her the picture of me and my dad with OJ.
6. I love sports! I really miss following my brother and watching him play...so many wonderful memories! Now, I have to settle for going to professional games or watching them on tv. I can't wait until Luke gets to start playing!! :) I'm going to be the best baseball mom ever!!!
7. I love holidays! I'm so excited that I get to decorate for Christmas for Luke. I am also looking forward to playing Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, etc.
This was a stretch...it's hard to come up with 7 things...so I hope I didn't bore you too much! Now, the 7 bloggers that I nominate are...
1. Holly @ http://codyandhollythrasher.blogspot.com/
2. Jodie @ http://shupes.blogspot.com/
3. Lacy @ http://lacycarver.blogspot.com/
4. Natalie @ http://jrandnat.blogspot.com/
5. Stephanie @ http://therigdons.blogspot.com/
6. Micayla @ http://mickeymoto.blogspot.com/
7. Jill @ http://babydanklefs.blogspot.com/