Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

What a week!

This week has been long and busy! We came back Monday from Okla. and have been trying to settle back in. While it was great to see everyone, we are glad to be back at our own house. Tuesday we went to buy Luke's "big" Christmas present and get pictures made with Santa. My parents left on Wed. and we are still adjusting to be ALONE!! Luke misses his Memaw singing to him! Also, on Wed. I took Luke to get his 1 month pictures made. He didn't enjoy them too much! So, needless to say, the photographer only got a few poses for me to choose from. Yesterday, I had to take Luke to get some blood work done. It was NOT fun! They pricked his heel and had to get 2 little vials of blood. Luke screamed and screamed and cried and cried....he had REAL TEARS coming down his face. I felt so bad for him. He was kicking his legs and making it difficult...so, I tried to comfort him and hold his legs down. It took between 10-20 minutes to get it all done. At one point, I almost picked him up and told the man to forget it!! He was hurting my baby!! I don't know what I'm going to do when he has to get shots! Any volunteers to come and take him?? :) Today, we are just going to chill at home! I hope everyone has had a great week. Tomorrow is the Big 12 game...Luke will be cheering on OU in his new OU onesie and socks!! BOOMER SOONER!!

No comments: