Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Luke's 1st Road Trip...and misc. pics!

This weekend Luke and I went to Okla with my mom and dad. My aunt, uncle and cousin flew in from Ohio to surprise my grandma, so we went up to visit with everyone...and of course, to show Luke off! :) Luke does very well in the car....he sleeps! We had a good time vising with everyone and of course, Luke was held and kissed by everyone.
Aunt Lisa & Luke
Luke, Nicholas and Mommy

We also went by my old school (where I went from 1st-Graduation), so my mom could show him off to all of her former coworkers and my old teachers. It was fun showing him off and seeing everyone. Luke's a superstar at the school...there are several pictures blown up and taped to the office door for everyone to see!!
The office door!

Mr. Bussey (my drivers ed and history teacher) with Luke....
he's going to teach Luke how to golf!


After a long weekend, we are ALL wore out!! I don't think we will be going anywhere for awhile. It takes a lot to get a baby all packed and ready to go somewhere along with getting all of your things together! Here are a few pictures from this weekend that I thought I would share. Enjoy!

I LOVE this picture!!

Luke smiling at Grandpa

Mommy and Luke

1 comment:

Ashlee and Carey said...

Did you get your hair cut? I love the side view of it!