Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Swimming

Today we went out for a little swim. Last year Luke loved the water. This time, he was a little scared of it...at first. I put him in and he started to whimper...not cry! I sat him on the slide and he was okay with that. I played catch with the balls and then he saw the penguin swimming. He wanted it and I told him to get it. So, he got down and went after it! After that...it was all over....he LOVED the water, again! He loved going up and down the slide. He would get up there and sit down and when I said "GO", he would say "GO" and slide down. Then he would keep saying "I go" until he got back to the steps and would go down again! Here are a few pictures and a short video. I can't wait until we get to Memaw and Grandpa's and watch him in the water there.


No comments: