Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What's been going on?

I feel like I never get to update you on Luke anymore. It is amazing how fast he is growing and all of the new things he is doing. Luke had his 15 month check up this past week. He is now weighing in at 24 lbs and 32 inches. He is saying "mom, hi, hot (when he points to the stove), this (as he is pointing to something he wants!), shoe and juice. My little man loves to dance...he starts grooving when he hears any type of music. Sometimes he will clap, too!! It's hysterical! Luke loves to play with his cars and push them around the floor. He also really likes to look at books. Here are a few pics from this past week of my handsome boy...
This snow is really fun mom!

Our sad attempt at a snowman!

I think I like driving my car like this!

No comments: