Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

We have SNOW!!

Yes, here in Texas, we have SNOW!!! And, I'm not just talking a few inches of ugly snow...we have lots of beautiful white snow EVERYWHERE!!! The news reported we got 11 inches in our town...I'm going to go and measure later when Luke and I go out to play! We played for awhile when we got home yesterday...Luke loves the snow! Today we are going to attempt going in the front yard and build a snowman. We will see how that goes...I'll post pics later. But, for now, here are some pictures of the snow and a few videos.

Hey Mom....can I swing??
Where's Luke??Look at how far the snow is up on this toy yesterday...Now, check out how much more snow we got!!Look at all the snow on top of the swing!Looking out our front door to the neighbor across the street

No comments: