Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life gets in the way...

I have been horrible about updating and posting pictures lately. It's so hard to find time! I can't get on the computer when Luke is awake because he wants to beat on the keyboard and when he goes to sleep...I'm too exhausted to get on the computer! Hopefully I can start doing a little better! There isn't a lot of exciting news to report. Luke is still Mr. Daredevil and has no fear. He will climb on anything and try to walk across the couch or recliner....very scary for momma! He has learned how to scream. He thinks it's hilarious...he will just scream at the top of his lungs, laugh, and then do it again. I sure hope the neighbors can't hear him! :) Here are several pictures of my little man (sorry for the bad quality on a lot of them...they were taken with my phone).
This ring pop is yummy!Yes, I think this is a cool place to lay...
Luke's 1st church art project!Having a snack at the mall!Luke loves books! Climbing the couch because he noticed the light switch!Loving on Mommy's childhood Raggedy AnnI love this pic!

No comments: