Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Pics

Well, we did get some pictures while we were in Mississippi, but they weren't exactly what I wanted. I was wanting to get FAMILY pictures done...with EVERYONE in the pictures (the last ones were before Colby was a year old....before Cannon and Luke!). I have been talking about getting these done for 2 months now....and I will say that I AM NOT the reason they weren't taken. But...on a brighter note, we did get Memaw and Grandpa with all of their grandsons and pictures of the cousins together. We were worried that the boys wouldn't cooperate and want to take pictures, but they were awesome! Instead, the photographer was horrible! She took 2 different poses of the Grandparents and Grandkids, with about 3-5 shots of each pose. She only gave us ONE option to purchase....I don't know what happened with the rest (but, I will be emailing the company!). So...here are the few shots that we were able to choose from...

No comments: