Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Look at Me!

I have been really bad in the past few weeks with posting (thanks to schools starting again!). So, I've tried to make up for it in the last few days! :) Today I bought Luke a new toy (can I just go to the store once without buying something for Luke???). There isn't a lot of room in the living room, but he tried it out anyways. I then decided to take it to the backyard, but it wouldn't push in the grass...so, we ended up in the drive way. Luke looks so funny walking around with the toy! I can't believe he will soon be walking without it!


After walking for a little bit, I decided to put Luke in his swing. He loves swinging...he cracks up laughing while he's swinging. He loves the outdoors. I think he would stay out there all day, if he could. Thankfully, today the weather isn't scorching and we could enjoy the outdoors for a little while.

No comments: