Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Here!!

Luke's 1st tooth is here!! Yesterday I thought I saw something white on the bottom left of his mouth, but I couldn't feel anything. Earlier this evening, I tried feeling again....still nothing. Then while we were playing I swore I saw something. SO....I layed him down and opened his mouth enough to see it...it's barely poking through, but it's there!! I can FEEL it!!! It is hard to get a picture of his mouth, so I will work on getting one! And...the new tooth will explain the horrible diaper rash he developed yesterday.

I have to share this video. This is Luke 24/7! I'm so lucky (and thankful!) to have such a happy baby.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

that's sooo Julian. he is sooo ticklish and isn't hearing him laugh just the best EVER!!

hope yall are doing great..