Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mommy had a rough night!

Luke is doing great! He seems to be a happy baby...he eats, sleeps and poops! He had an IV in his arm and was getting some antibiotics because I had a fever when he was born. All of his tests came back great today, so the IV is gone...yeah!
Yesterday afternoon/last night wasn't so great for mommy. I had some really bad acid reflux at the end of my pregnancy and we think that might have been part of the problem. I couldn't keep anything down and was feeling horrible. They finally gave me more medicine and hooked me back up to the IV (yuck). I was out at 8:15 and didn't wake up until 4:00 this morning! I could barely wake up the few times they needed me to take some pills during the night or get my temp! I woke up feeling lots better! I have been up moving around and taking care of Luke...yippee!!
I don't have any new pics today (plus Grandpa already left with the camera), but I will definately update some in the next day or two.

No comments: