Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

What's going on?

Well, we've been quite busy since returning from Ohio. I had 2 workshops, so Memaw came back with us to keep Luke. We have had a great time having her here...too bad she is leaving tomorrow. I know Grandpa is excited that she is coming home!
Last weekend, we went to dinner with a friend from Houston that was visiting. Lacy has a little boy, Julian that is a month younger than Luke. Aren't they the cutest little boys?This past weekend, we went to Oklahoma. We had a great time visiting family...I just wish we would have had more time to see some friends! Here is a picture of Luke with his Memaw and Great Grandma.
Luke loves my iPhone. I don't let him play with it much because I'm afraid he'll break it! But...being an early childhood teacher, I was introduced to many educational toddler games this past week at my workshop. I downloaded a few for Luke. He loves one of the counting games. Here he is playing. Doesn't he look so big??!!??

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

What are some of the apps?! Ryder loves to take my phone, but usually just manages to call random people.